Skip to content
- The objective of the Association shall be to preserve, protect, and promote the civil, human, and linguistic rights of the deaf, hard of hearing, late-deafened, and deaf-blind individuals in Delaware.
- Self-advocacy and empowerment will be two ways of achieving the Association’s goals.
- The acquisition and use of American Sign Language is an essential human right.
- The Association practices an environment that is free of audism, racism, sexism, ageism, linguicism and other forms of discrimination.
- The Association promotes and protects the mutual interests of all member organizations of the Association, and to provide a social outlet for members and their friends.