- Real Estate / land
- Direct donations (i.e. cash, stock)
- Time / Volunteer your services
Donating real estate
- A gift of real estate could lead to significant savings on income or estate taxes.
- You may receive a charitable income tax deduction for the appraised value of the property.
- You would also be freed from paying real estate taxes, maintenance costs and insurance on the property, as well as capital gains taxes on the property’s appreciation (otherwise known as tax on profits from the sale).
Real estate can be included as part of a trust or will or estate plans. Your financial advisor can help you figure out which method is best for you. Contact us for more information.
Tax Identification Info:
Delaware Association of the Deaf