What can I do about the ACLU-Delaware complaint?

Recently on Dec. 20, 2023, ACLU-Delaware filed a complaint accusing DDOE and DSD about D/HH Education.  DAD recently posted an open letter to ACLU if you are curious to learn more about the complaint.  Below are some things that you can do.

  1. Write to ACLU Delaware at https://action.aclu.org/webform/de-contact
  2. Sign the petition at https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-aclu-s-dangerous-lawsuit-from-harming-deaf-children?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_37807293_en-US%3A4&recruiter=1324979222&recruited_by_id=394131f0-a410-11ee-93d0-2d7714b0478e&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf&share_bandit_exp=initial-37807293-en-US
  3. Write to CHOICES at https://hearingchoicesdelaware.com/contact-2/
  4. Write to your Delaware Legislatures/Representatives
    1. To find your representatives, use the ‘Who is My Legislator?’ (Brown box) at https://legis.delaware.gov



  1. Write to Delaware DOE Dale Matusevich at matusevich at doe.k12.de.us
    1. Source: https://www.doe.k12.de.us/page/2409
  2. Write to DSD